According to the Joshua Project, over 10 million people in the U.S. are least-reached, and this number is growing!
Help Lift them Up in Prayer
- Praise God for bringing least-reached people to a country where believers can freely share the gospel with them.
- Ask God to bring individuals to Christ from all 78 least-reached people groups in the United States.
- Pray for wisdom for Christar workers seeking to establish churches among least-reached people in the United States as they seek to share the gospel in culturally relevant ways.
- Ask God to give least-reached people in the United States a hunger for the hope that Jesus offers.
- Pray that least-reached people in the U.S. will see that faith in Christ isn’t merely a Western religion.
- Pray that the international students who have not yet heard the gospel will hear it and understand it before their time as students comes to an end.
- Pray the immigrants and refugees who come to Christ while in the United States will share the gospel with friends and family.
- Ask God to raise up more believers to share the gospel with the least-reached people in their neighborhoods.
Want to learn about sharing the gospel with least-reached people without leaving the U.S.? Check out Six Tips for Reaching the Least-Reached in Your Neighborhood.