Persians are coming to Christ at an unprecedented rate all around the world! However, the vast majority of these people are still least-reached.
Christar workers have been serving among Persians for decades and have been blessed to see God build His church among them. The Persian Outreach Project exists to share Christ with Persians when they are tourists or are living outside of their home country as migrants or refugees. Workers partner with believers to share the gospel and plant churches among these least-reached people.
Your gift to the Persian Outreach project could help a Persian hear the gospel—maybe for the first time! It could also help train Persian believers for ministry. Outreaches of this project include:
- Distribution of SD memory cards that allow Persians to access Christian resources from any smartphone.
- A virtual high school program that enables displaced young people to continue their education.
- Training Iranian believers to serve as leaders.
- Producing videos that teach local believers Persian Sign Language, enabling them to communicate with Deaf believers in the area, as well as broaden their outreach.
Pray for the Persian Outreach Project:
- Praise God that Persians are coming to Christ as they hear the gospel through SD cards!
- Ask God to lead Persian believers who have been given SD cards to people who are open to the good news.
- Pray that teachers in the virtual high school program will develop strong relationships with students and their families through which they can share the hope of Christ.
- Pray that Christian refugees who’ve been able to start small businesses will be a blessing in their communities and contribute to the ministry of local fellowships of believers.