Christar workers began holding summer English classes in a Middle Eastern community in 2007. Their goal was not only to teach a language that many in the area wanted to learn, but to share the gospel with a people group that’s nearly 100 percent Muslim.
In 2015 these workers opened a school that offers English classes year round. Through these classes, workers are able to build relationships with least-reached people, many of whom have never heard the gospel. These relationships sometimes lead to Bible studies and, by God’s grace, will lead to fellowships of believers worshipping together.
Your gift to the Global English project will help Christar workers run a language school in a Middle Eastern community, enabling them to build relationships and share the gospel with least-reached people.
Funds are needed for both ongoing expenses and those related to moving into a new facility. Ongoing needs include:
- $700 per month (28 gifts of $25) covers the cost of rent.
- $800 per month (16 gifts of $50) is needed to pay staff salaries.
One-time needs include:
- $1,200 is needed to remodel the bathroom and add additional facilities.
- $1,500 will cover the cost of making improvements to the kitchen.
- $440 will purchase four teaching podiums.
- $500 covers the cost of curtains for the facility.
- $100 is needed to paint the main entrance door.
Pray for the Global English Project:
- Praise God for providing a new facility for the Global English Project.
- Ask God to bring more least-reached people with open hearts to language classes held by Christar workers.
- Pray that many English students will place their faith in Christ.
- Ask God to provide the ongoing funds needed to run the Global English Project.