The Metro International School was founded in 2002 by a Christar worker who saw the need to provide Bible-based education to the children of cross-cultural workers serving in South Asia. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Metro International School school pairs a strong academic emphasis with a foundation of Christian values. A biblical worldview permeates all of the school’s courses, and the curriculum seeks not only to expand students’ knowledge but to develop their character and ethical reasoning skills.
The mission of the Metro International School is to provide affordable Christian education that equips national and international students with the knowledge, skills and character to pursue both a postsecondary education and their full potential. Its vision is to see students and graduates become servant leaders who will purposefully and positively influence the world.
One of the goals of the Metro International School is to provide an affordable education option for families involved in Christian ministry in the area. Its extensive financial aid program allows families to access international standard education, enabling them to serve in least-reached communities without sacrificing the quality of their children’s education during their formative years.
For each student in the scholarship program, the school needs $2,500. Its annual goal is to raise $100,000, enabling it to provide scholarships for 40 children of Christian workers. Your gift to the Metro International School will help make it possible for the school to offer high-quality education to families serving the Lord in South Asia.
Pray for the Metro International School:
- Ask God to provide qualified, committed Christian teachers to instruct, lead and disciple students, and pray for wisdom for the faculty as they serve.
- Pray that students who are searching for the truth will find what they seek in Christ.
- Pray that the school will be the salt and light in its community.
- Pray that students will grow into servant leaders.
- Ask the Lord to provide the funds needed to continue to provide scholarships for the children of Christian workers.