South Asia is home to more than 3,400 least-reached people groups—more than any other region on earth. Over 1.7 billion people there are without access to a church that preaches the gospel in their language and culture. The New Life Resources Center is working to change that! It equips South Asian believers to plant reproducing churches and trains them so that they’re able to support the ministries of their churches.
Parth* is one of those believers. A former communist extremist, he worked with a rebel organization for many years. But, he became disillusioned with the group’s activities and found peace in attending church and reading the Bible. Now he has left the extremists behind, has accepted Christ and wants to be trained in the Word of God so that he can share the good news with others. The New Life Resources Center is equipping him and his wife for ministry as church planters.
Ministries of the New Life Resource Center include:
- A two-year church-planting program, which combines classroom learning with field training. Graduates establish new churches in least-reached communities and serve in existing local churches.
- Weeklong seminars designed to renew and strengthen local pastors, their spouses and lay leaders. Topics include evangelism, spiritual formation, discipleship, pastoral counseling, spiritual gifts, marriage and family issues, developing a missions program and conflict resolution.
- Vocational skills training for local believers, which enables them to help support local pastors and churches and benefit their communities. Participants also receive training in the Bible and life skills, all so that they can become effective witnesses in their communities and contributing members of their churches.
- Scholarships for children of South Asian pastors, which enable them to pursue higher education and serve God using their gifts.
By giving toward the New Life Resources Center, you help prepare believers to take the gospel to the least-reached in South Asia!
- $400-$1,000 covers the cost of a scholarship for the son or daughter of a pastor.
- $2,000 is needed for each five-day training seminar.
- $5,000 covers the cost of a two-year training program for one couple.
Pray for the New Life Resource Center:
- Pray that South Asian believers will be effectively equipped to minister in their churches and to plant new fellowships.
- Ask God to use those who’ve completed training at the New Life Resource Center for His glory.
- Ask God to provide the funds needed so that the New Life Resource Center can offer ministry training and scholarships.