We value a growing love for God, a humble dependence upon His Word and a serious commitment to prayer.
- We strive to bring glory to God in all that we do, say and think.
- We commit every aspect of our lives and ministries to God in prayer.
- We willingly deny self and suffer loss.
- We are committed to moral purity.
- We study Scripture in order to understand God and His purposes for our lives and ministries.
- We are committed to sound biblical doctrine.
- We insist upon the highest levels of integrity and accountability throughout our organization.
The Body of Christ
We value the importance of the Church in its diverse expressions.
- We are all commissioned by sending churches.
- We are strongly committed to working together as teams.
- We reflect the body of Christ as we function in multi-gifted teams.
- We especially seek to plant reproducing, indigenous churches among the least-reached.
- We maintain a partnership with sending and supporting churches.
- We appreciate the diverse ethnic backgrounds within the body of Christ and the contributions that result from ministering together.
- We are committed to partnering with like-minded individuals, churches and organizations in planting churches among the least-reached.
We value our people as individuals, families and teams.
- We take a holistic approach to enhance each member’s emotional, physical, spiritual and relational well-being.
- We offer access to qualified caregivers who can provide help that is both appropriate and adequately suited to the needs of our members.
- We consider the preferences and needs of each family.
- We seek to follow the Lord’s command to love and forgive one another.
We value the equipping of workers to minister fruitfully.
- We thoroughly prepare ourselves for ministry, especially in biblical education.
- We encourage an atmosphere of lifelong learning.
- We provide what is needed to enhance ministry: strategic ministry teams, ministry coordinators, partnerships and logistical support.
- We emphasize the importance of learning the language of the people to whom we minister.
- We maintain financial stability and an administrative structure that is conducive to effective ministry on the field.
- We provide personal accountability for accomplishing ministry goals.
- We nurture mutual trust, faithfulness and cooperation in all areas of our work.
- We persist in seeing the work through to completion.
We value innovation in ministry.
- We make use of the variety of gifts that our members possess.
- We view the needs of people as opportunities for ministry.
- We make field-based ministry decisions.
- We encourage our people to initiate new ministries.