The CMCUS partners with churches to identify, prepare and launch those who are called to cultivate Christ-honoring transformation among Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims around the world. Our office and staff in Richardson, Texas are dedicated to providing timely, professional support services to workers as they prepare for cross-cultural service, while they are on the field and during times of home assignment (furlough) in the United States.
The staff in the CMCUS serve Christar personnel working among the least-reached through:
- Processing funds
- Overseeing insurance and tax reporting
- Offering support for emotional and spiritual needs
- Providing resources for cross-cultural families
- Promoting project needs
- Mobilizing additional workers
- Engaging individuals and churches in prayer for work and workers
- Partnering with sending churches
- Delivering training programs and resources
Your gift to the Christar Mobilization Center U.S. allows us to walk alongside our workers so that they can minister effectively in least-reached communities.
Pray for the Christar Mobilization Center U.S.
- Ask God to call many new workers to serve Him among the least-reached through the work of Christar mobilizers.
- Pray that training programs for new and experienced workers will equip them to minister effectively.
- Pray that the Christar Mobilization Center U.S. will increasingly be a place where believers can explore, discuss and be trained to serve among the least-reached.
- Ask God to provide the funds needed to provide scholarships for those seeking to share the gospel in least-reached communities.