There’s an urgent need for a 4th-grade teacher in the Middle East where you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of young individuals from over 20 different countries.
- Must be a mature Christian with a clear testimony.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Preferably 1 -2 years’ experience teaching.
- Preferably hold a current teacher’s license.
- Maintain and model in attitude, speech, and actions a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Set up a safe, attractive, organized learning environment in the classroom that is conducive to student-centered interactive lessons.
- Follow the course of instruction and course pacing as outlined in the curriculum guide for each subject area.
- Incorporate creative, hands-on, real-time learning experiences (not worksheets or reading a textbook) into the lesson sequence for each subject.
- Integrate Biblical principles and Christian philosophy of education throughout the curriculum.
- Endeavor to make student-centered learning the norm in the classroom.
- Cooperate with the Special Education Coordinator to ensure students with Individualized Educational Programs (IEP) are getting their accommodations.
The minimum time frame is for this academic school year with the opportunity to stay longer. A small stipend will be available but you will be required to raise the remaining amount of support.